· UHF transmission with 48 channels
· A or B channel group for selection
· Compatible with BY-WM6 Receiver and BY-WM8 Receiver
· Auto-Lock Prevents Accidental Adjustment
· OLED Display
· Locking XLR & 3.5mm TRS Inputs
· Operation range can reach up to 100m
· Selectable Mic, Line Input, MIX Input
· Powered by one Two AA Batteries
The BY-WXLR8 Plug-On XLR Transmitter for BOYA BY-WM6 and BY-WM8 UHF Wireless Microphone System. Allows you to connect any XLR microphone and the BY-WM6 and BY-WM8 wireless receiver. It features an easy to read LCD display, a wide switching RF bandwidth, a Mic/Line/MIX switchable inputs, and digital circuitry, Rugged reinforced construction, and it’s suitable for DSLR cameras for videography, field recording, broadcast TV, and electronic news gathering (ENG) applications.
– UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
– A high-contrast OLED display offers a wider viewing angle than an LCD and is easy to see in low-light environments.
– It features an OLED display with information on level, battery status, mute, and channel selection.
– Power the transmitter via AA batteries, rechargeable NiMH batteries.
– The pilot tone control enables you to maintain the integrity of your audio and avoid bothersome interference
– Programmable Mute function
– Locked XLR plug and 3.5mm plug avoids accidental changing of settings
– Compatible with microphone supporting 3.5mm TRS or XLR connection points
– Wide range of accessories adapts the system to many requirements
| Channel group:
|| A or B
| Carrier Frequency Range:
|| 576.4 MHz-599.9 MHz (Channel group: A )
568.6 MHz-592.1 MHz (Channel group: B )
| RF output power:
|| ≤10 mW
| Audio input connector:
| Operation range:
|| 100m (300′)(without obstacle)
|| 162g (without batteries)