The Pyle Professional Dynamic Microphone kit provides reliable studio & stage-tested performance. The uni-directional moving coil handheld mic features an ultra-wide frequency response range which makes it perfect for vocals. It delivers excellent sound pickup whether recording in the studio or performing on stage. Additional features include built-in acoustic pop-filter, high signal audio output, rugged construction with steel mesh grill, ON/OFF switch for stage control, along with an included XLR connection cable. Enjoy reliable sound performance with the Pyle PDMICKT34 Professional Dynamic Microphone.
– Includes (3) Handheld Microphones & (3) XLR Audio Cables
– Built-in Acoustic Pop Filters
– Ultra-Wide Frequency Response
– High Signal Output for Vocals & Singing
– Rugged Construction & Steel Mesh Grill
– Reinforced Sound Cartridge
– ON/OFF Switch for Stage Control
– Perfect for Stage Performances or In-Studio Use
– Mic Element: Hyper-Cardioid
– Pickup Pattern: Unidirectional Moving Coil
– Mic Construction Material: Zinc Alloy
– Audio Cable Connectors: XLR to 1/4’’
– XLR Cable Length: 26’+ Ft.
– Open Circuit Sensitivity: -54 dB
– Frequency Response: 60Hz-15kHz
– Output Impedance: 600 Ohm, +/-3dB (0dB=1V/Pa @ 1kHz)
– Mic Dimensions (L x W): 6.7’’ x 1.8’’ (-Each)
– Mic Weight: 0.61 lbs. (-Each)
– Sold as: Kit
– Weight: 7.23 lbs.
—— SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ——
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority.
If this item fails to meet your expectations we will accept it back a full refund within the first 30 days.
We also stand behind this product with a limited 1-Year manufacturer warranty.
Contact us if the item should show any defect within the first year we will help exchange it for a new one.